Our off-site document storage services make it easy to safely and securely manage your business records, which will free up your time to focus on growing your business.
Some organizations believe that storing business records in their own office is an efficient and worthwhile practice. What those businesses aren’t considering are the costs and unnecessary security risks of doing so. With the price of office space at such a premium, wouldn't you want to maximize the square footage in your office generating revenue?
In addition to the storage costs, what about the information management risks that they are taking by having those records stored in filing cabinets onsite? All organizations maintain records that only a few individuals need access to, yet the filing cabinets usually occupy an unsecured office wall in a common area. Controlled access to your business documents is necessary to ensure that your confidential information remains so. Aside from the access control and disaster recovery risks you are taking by having all of your information in one place, how easy is it to enforce your retention schedules with paper files stored in a file cabinet? DataSafe knows that holding onto hard copy documents past their useful life can expose your company to unnecessary liability, which is why we help our clients to maintain only the records that they need and to properly dispose of the rest through our secure document shredding services. DataSafe has been providing professional record management services since 1946 and we pride ourselves on the personal service that we provide.
Why Use DataSafe for Off-site Records Storage?
We maintain a clean chain of custody for your records by transporting them between your offices and our purpose built records center facilities in our secure, GPS-enabled vehicles.
Dedicated Account Manager
You’re not just an account number to us. Your dedicated local account manager will work with you to create the most cost-effective solution to meet your needs.
More Reasons to Store Your Documents with DataSafe
- You can retrieve your records stored with DataSafe year-round, 24/7. Your paper records are accessible within seconds, even after a disaster.
- DataSafe maintains SSAE 18 certification. DataSafe is also HIPAA, PCI, & FACTA compliant.
- DataSafe runs a professional records management software that includes a comprehensive inventory tracking system, creating a detailed audit trail for your hardcopy records.
- You can track and maintain your inventory via our free web access portal. You can even import a file index into our system. If you don’t have an index, we offer file indexing to our clients, using our own, fully-trained indexing specialists.
- All storage facilities are monitored by CCTV camera systems, 24-hour intrusion and motion detectors, and moisture detection systems. They all have industry standard fire suppression systems and facility access is strictly controlled; employees must use proximity cards to access secure areas.
- DataSafe’s facilities are specifically designed to store records and documents securely and efficiently. Our team of dedicated professionals will help manage your records.