While traditional document storage and retrieval services work for most of your data, sometimes only having paper documents or microfilm just doesn’t work. Pair our Imaging with Cloud Hosting and enjoy immediate access, from any computer, anywhere in the world.
There are many reasons to image your documents or microfilm, whether you are trying to go paperless, you want to increase productivity, or you want a digital copy of the business critical information that your paper files contain. No matter your reason, DataSafe can help. Our customized document conversion services will help to ensure that you will get your data in the format that works for you. We can provide you with electronic files that you can easily import into your existing content management system or we can help you create a document management system that works for you.
DataSafe will prepare, scan, index, and host your business records, providing you with unprecedented convenience and immediate availability. All of your electronic documents will go through an optical character recognition (OCR) process so that you have full text capability within a document or across multiple documents. We maintain stringent quality controls on our document capture processes to ensure that we properly and accurately capture all of your critical data.
Why Use DataSafe for Document Imaging?
Quality and service are the foundations of all of our document management solutions. While some high volume document imaging companies focus only on quantity, we strike the perfect balance between quantity and quality. We can provide:
- Quality Control that is unique in the industry: we offer many levels of service to ensure that you get your data your way.
- Interim Access: During the imaging process, we will respond to all document retrieval requests and give you the option of receiving your data in its original or scanned form.
- Backup Storage Options: We can transfer images to a cloud storage service, flash drive, or store a copy in our Media Vault as backup. We also offer offsite paper storage in our secure records centers for the original copies.
- Link to the original document: If you store your scanned documents with DataSafe, we will link your box number to the original document, ensuring quick and accurate access to the original copies.
- Instant and worldwide access: Through our Image Hosting Service, we will upload images to our cloud-based document management software, ensuring anytime, anywhere access to your documents.
DataSafe is the oldest family owned and operated commercial records center in California. We have built our reputation on strong customer service and customized records management solutions.
Local Client Services
We take immense pride in our legendary client services department, which is local and available to assist in any situation.