BUSINESS SERVICES: MATERIALS
Our DataSafe boxes are made of recyclable corrugated cardboard. Double walls, double reinforced handgrips, and a smooth, well-supported floor ensure a super strong box. They can be assembled in 10 seconds or less and don't require tape. The DataSafe carton is designed specifically for storage. Contents of one letter-size file drawer fills 1 1/2 cartons with files stored front to back. One legal file drawer fills two DataSafe cartons with files stored side to side. We also offer storage cartons which house oversized documents, such as blueprints, architectural drawings and x-rays cartons are available for purchase in any quantity and can be delivered to you within 24 hours.
What makes our boxes the best?
- They're guaranteed for life if stored in our Records Center.
- They can hold up to 80 lbs of material — 20 lbs more than the typical weight limit of even a "heavy duty" cardboard box.
- They are stackable up to 6 boxes high — the boxes on the bottom maintain full structural integrity without additional support (they're wider toward the top for additional stability).
- They’re solidly-constructed — they have firm, well-supported floors, double walls on the ends and double-reinforced cutout hand grips. And they're made from recycled corrugated cardboard, so they are strong on storage yet gentle on the environment.
- Even a child can assemble them in 20 seconds or less with a little instruction — you don't have to be an engineer or an architect to put them together.
- They're good-looking, too!