BUSINESS SERVICES: RECORDS STORAGE
Managing your information is both a business priority and a legal obligation that demands the attention of all levels of an organization. As we move closer to a digital age, it can be easy to overlook the value of our paper documents, but regulations, expense and many business practices assure us that paper will remain important.
Paper requires and deserves the same protection as your tape back-ups and digital images.
Why Store Off-Site?
- Compliance-Many auditors require that documents be stored off-site.
- Safety-Office settings are not constructed to provide the fire and water protection that is offered by commercial records centers.
- Security-Records centers provide 24 hour security, including motion detectors and CCTV.
- Accessibility-24/7/365 availability of documents makes an emergency a little easier to handle.
- Cost-Records centers are specifically designed to house documents efficiently - compare the per box cost to the cost of office space, file cabinets and staff to manage your records.
- Control-Limit employee access to information and get an audit trail of every transaction.
- Experience-Founded in 1946, DataSafe is the oldest privately-held commercial records center.
- Location-Our Customer Service department is local and available to answer your calls and help resolve your problems - we'll even come to your facility and train your staff on using the web application.
- Consistency-The average seniority of our Delivery Representatives is 12 years and 65% of our employees exceed 5 years. Our staff is well trained, knowledgeable and committed and we are on our third generation of the original owner.
- Flexibility-You're not just an account number to us. We will work with you to create the most efficient and cost-effective solution to your needs.