BOXES & STEEL CONTAINERS
Our DataSafe boxes are made of recyclable corrugated cardboard. Double walls, double reinforced handgrips, and a smooth, well-supported floor ensure a super strong box. They can be assembled in 10 seconds or less and do not require tape.
What makes our boxes the best?
- They're guaranteed for life if stored in one of our Records Centers.
- They can hold up to 80lbs of material -- 20 lbs more than the typical weight limit of even a "heavy-duty" cardboard box.
- They are stackable up to 6 boxes high -- the boxes on the bottom maintain full structural integrity without additional support (they're wider toward the top for additional stability.)
- They're solidly constructed -- they have firm, well supported floors, double walls on the ends and double-reinforced cutout hand grips. And they're made from recycled corrugated cardboard, so they are strong on storage yet gentle on the environment.
- Even a child can assemble them in 20 seconds or less with a little instruction -- you don't have to be an engineer or an architect to put them together.
We use specially designed 22-guage steel containers to store your media. They are locked and bar coded -- providing your disk packs, magnetic tapes, CD-ROMs, cartridges, microfilm and microfiche materials maximum protection against fire and water damage.