RESOURCE CENTER: INDUSTRY ARTICLES
- Why Go Offsite? (PDF)
- Sarbanes-Oxley and Records Managers
- Is Your Organization Prepared?
- Records Management and Disaster Preparedness
- Platform Problems Facing Business Records Managers
- Your Data Protection Plan: Where it Should Be, and How to Get it There in Three Days
- The Importance of a RIM Policy (PDF)
- Cutting Your Costs by Managing Your Retention
- Which is the Right Solution for Your Inactive Records Storage or Scanning?
- What's in Store for Your Records
- The Impact of Computers on the Use of Paper
- Ensuring a Successful Document Scanning Project with a Professional Solution
- The Key Steps of a Document Scanning Project
- Managing Digital Records
Media & Data
- Taking Records Management To The Cloud (PDF)
- Which Backup Solution is the Best Fit for Your Organization?
- Tape Storage Future Directions and the Data Explosion (PDF)
- How Does Your Vital Records Storage Company Compare to DataSafe?
- Why Shred? (PDF)
- HIPAA Requirements for Destruction of Protected Health Information (PDF)
- Why Small Offices Should Use a Shredding Service (PDF)
- What is NAID Certification? (PDF)
- FACTA...Puts Document Destruction Requirements in Black and White (PDF)
- Get Serious About Destruction (PDF)
- Information Destruction Programs - How You Can Defend Them and They Can Defend You (PDF)
- Recycling is not Compliance (PDF)
- Security & Privacy - Made Simpler (PDF)
- Shred the Right Way (PDF)